Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Face Coverings Sales - NFL Face Coverings Shop

By now, everyone knows the Philadelphia Eagles head coach decided to sit Jalen Hurts in a close game against the Washington Football Team so quarterback Nate Sudfeld could get some snaps in. What for, we have no idea.Tampa Bay Buccaneers Face Masks

Beachum ended up being a stellar signing, especially since Marcus Gilbert decided to opt out of the season. Having played left tackle more or less his entire career, he made the transition to the right side.NFL Face Coverings Sales

He and Gase are longtime friends, but even Douglas knew the decision by Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson was inevitable - and necessary.

Baltimore coach John Harbaugh is going by what he's seen having lost to Tennessee 30-24 in overtime on Nov. 22. In that game, Harold Landry got the Titans' second sack in overtime helping force the Ravens into a three-and-out.Houston Texans Face Masks

It's poised to be one of the most talented, interesting conferences in terms of quarterbacks, maybe in the history of the NFL. Smith just referenced 11 of the conference's 15 teams, all of whom have tantalizing quarterbacks. And the other four aren't employing nobodies at the position -- Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger are older, but are accomplished, future Hall of Famers still. And Denver's Drew Lock has plenty of arm and receiving talent to take a step next season. The Raiders' Derek Carr looks like the only "boring" QB in the entire conference, and he's coming off one of the best seasons of his career.

Dan Graziano, national NFL writer: Washington (+8) over Buccaneers. I really wanted to go Browns over Steelers, but I'm worried Cleveland is too banged up on defense. Washington is incredible on defense and can create the kind of pressure on Tom Brady that could give him and Tampa Bay's offense trouble. Five years ago, a 7-8-1 Carolina Panthers team coached by Ron Rivera beat an 11-5 Arizona Cardinals team coached by Bruce Arians in the first round of the playoffs. I'm just sayin'.

''But I also know, every team, no matter how good they are, us included, you can disrupt every offense,'' he added, by noting the Kelly-led Bills had their letdowns, too. ''They are a very good team, just like the teams we were, but we weren't flawless. Nobody's flawless.''Cincinnati Bengals Face Masks
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X