Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cub Tracks cement shoes

Them the brakes. Wait, what Yeah, the are still filling the parking meters. I don know why they won sign anyone of major-league caliber when there are so many obvious holes Jake Arrieta Flag. I don know why the brass won talk to the fans. Shhh.Fans do have power, you know. But it largely been reduced to wallet-voting. I was out and about over the weekend and Brailyn Marquez on joining rookie program .Todd Johnson : Chicago Cubs Organizational Breakdown, Pt 9 Right-handed starters look to set themselves apart in 2021. righty starters are at No. 2 in our prospect position rankings.oug Glanville : MLB needs more Black managers. Here why it won be me right now. would grapple with being an absentee Black father for a full big league season.arquee Sports Network: Off The Mound: Jon oog?Sciambi had a memorable encounter with Harry Caray [AUDIO].Jake Misener : Cubs have their hands full in restoring fans?faith in Marquee Network.the Cubs haven given fans any reason to have optimism they get it done...ordan Bastian : Kid K tops Cubs all-time best-pitched games. a 21-year-old Kerry Wood spun one of the great pitching performances in baseball history against a talented Houston lineup.mma Healy : Boog on first. e doesn seek the spotlight, but he very comfortable in it,Len Kasper said.Food for thought:"It like looking at a black hole Kerry Wood Face Mask."
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X