The benefits of Social Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefits of Social Media

There is a lot to be said about the negatives and they really just speak for themselves at this point but I like to look at the positives in everything.

Social media has become such a tool and day to day item in our lives that most of us can't fathom being without it. What are some of the true benefits of having connectivity to millions of people at your fingertips on a daily basis?

The benefits are multiple if you own a business as it is an easy way to get your message across. For individuals it is a great way to keep in contact with friends and family.

Comment

Social media reconnect long distance friends and families to each other. Although it has setbacks, it helped small businesses to grow and find their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by damar View Post
        Social media reconnect long distance friends and families to each other. Although it has setbacks, it helped small businesses to grow and find their customers.
        I think the growth of small businesses is one of the biggest benefits I have seen. It also helps online businesses that would otherwise not succeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X