Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Goose Sale people

This version in leather stands out for the contrast of the black and gold colour combo and the inserts in mesh a mix underlining the sportswear feel from a metropolitan angle. I absolutely love my Ace sneakers.

Super Star sneakers with handwritten Love is all we need lettering, One model, lots of ways to interpret it. To us, creativity is synonymous with uniqueness. White Yeah sneakers with silver star, A statement of lifestyle and self expression, the Yeah sneakers tell their story through a patchwork of fabrics, weaves and colours. Our vision of uniqueness is translated into music, ideas and Golden Goose Sale people.

V Star sneakers in denim with leopard print pony skin star, The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. V Star sneakers are inspired by 1970s basketball, boasting a minimalist silhouette with rubber toecap.

What makes V Stars special is their hand crafted treatments that give a classic aged appearance, and the choice of hand crafting typical of Italian manufacturing tradition. Basketball sneakers, straight from the 70s.

Feel the energy of the boombox that plays in the https://www.goldengooseofficialsite.com/ background and get ready to dance. Embrace the feeling, TurnUpYourSoul. 5 8after having ZainRIP so many old shoes and I went with the 38. I wear these no show socks with them and they are the BEST I included them in this post last week and they may be the best 15 Ive ever spent.

The PURESTAR heel height is 1. A versatile and timeless model, sneakers that you keep in your wardrobe and never tire of wearing. As you can see in these photos, I wear mine when were traveling all the time because these are days I know Ill be walking around a ton and I want to be comfortable. I also brought them to nyc with me this past week and wore them 8ish hours a day and my feet NEVER hurt or got any blisters.

The shape and design is amazing because theyre really low profile, extremely sleek, and slim, so they dont ever make your feet look bulky. I have size 40 feet, and instead of sneakers making my feet look wide or long, these actually create the illusion of them looking smaller, which I really appreciate.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X