Natural treatment for pain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural treatment for pain?

There are a lot of natural ways to help ease the pain out there but it seems people are still quick to rely on medication to help. While I feel there is a time and place to use pain medication, I think most people can get proper relief without the use of them.

What are some natural pain treatments you know have worked for you?

Massage with menthol oil help me relieve my back and muscle pain. I agree that we should not depend too much in pain reliever medicine and try other natural treatment first.

Comment

Dont forget, a lot of our medication originates from naturally occurring ingredients. Morphine, for example, comes from Poppy which is of course a natural pain killer. I think that if there is no option other than medication go for it, but if you can eliminate pain by changing lifestyle choices, it should always be your first option.

Comment

Oddly enough, Vicks vapor rub. I use it on my forehead when I have headaches and migraines. It only takes 2 minutes to start working and within 10 minutes my pain is either 50% decreased or 100% gone depending on the severity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X