•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If coffee bad for you or not?

Some say it is. Some say it isn't.

I have heard both from doctors as well.

I just want to know if it is bad and worth giving up or if I can continue to enjoy it. I feel like in a world where so many things are bad for you, I need to pick and choose my battles. If coffee is bad, I will switch to tea.

Coffee is good for you until you drink too much, I think I read that 2 cups a day is just fine. Although that may mean black coffee, no sugar or cream.
    Tea is much tastier anyway so you may as well just switch.

Comment

Everything in moderation is fine, except for poison. Even a small amount of poison could kill you.

generally, 12 to 16oz of coffee a day is fine for most people. Drinking more than that is too much for most as well. Just limit yourself to two small mugs a day or one big one in the morning and you will be fine. I prefer cold coffee and drink it first thing in the AM. Helps me poop lol

Comment

Everything in moderation!

I was taught this at a young age. I have never had any weight problems or health problems. I learned to eat balanced from a young age and get enough of healthy food in to have room for some junk. Coffee is one of those drinks that is fine when you don't over do it.

Comment

Anything in excess is Bad for you. Drink too much of it and you are sure to have consequences. If taken in moderation, Coffee is fantastic drink.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_278.png
Views:	15
Size:	316.7 KB
ID:	1795
          Attached Files

Comment

I love coffee so much so I think it's good for me. It helps me stay productive and allows me to stay awake when I feel sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by damar View Post
              I love coffee so much so I think it's good for me. It helps me stay productive and allows me to stay awake when I feel sleepy.
              Same here, I feel like coffee is part of my everyday life.

Comment

Drinking too much is bad but drinking it in moderation is fine. Some people have caffeine sensitivities so if you do, it is best not to drink it on a regular basis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X