Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proactive vs Reactive

Proactive health care deals with prevention, nutrition, and exercise to keep the body balanced, healthy, and in a constant state of repair.

Reactive health care deals with health problems as they happen and the treatment approach is usually to suppress the symptoms, not directly fix the problem.

Which do you think is better?

Proactive is better longterm, reactive is better at the moment. If a person is already damaged and it has been years worth, proactive care is not as likely to work.

Comment

I never understood why so many people in America were so sick until I realized how big of a business the medical industry is. It is insane. They don't want people to be miserable but they also need them to be reliant on them and the best way to do this is to treat the symptoms of the cause, not the cause itself.

Comment

I think prevention is key for a lot of things today but you have to remember that most people (especially in America) know better and know they are doing bad to their bodies through diet and lifestyle choices. The medical industry standard here is the way it is thanks to people not giving a crap and doing what they want until they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyRabbit View Post
          Proactive is better longterm, reactive is better at the moment. If a person is already damaged and it has been years worth, proactive care is not as likely to work.
          I agree with this. You have to figure the best way to care for your body is doing things that benefit it daily. This is a proactive choice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X