Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus

So there is a lot of panic spreading in the US over this virus that started in China. Supposedly, it has been caused from people eating bats. Yikes.

I feel like people are overreacting with it. It has only killed a handful of people and like 500 have gotten it. It likely isn't very contagious.

They are. They always overreact. Remember mad cow disease? Or the swine flu? May as well call this bat brain virus. People are scared of infections. It is one of the widest spread fears in the world.

Comment

I've read that Canada are letting in visitors from China without any kind of screening, that seems risky.

The public seem worried by official do not, it's eerily reminiscent of Chernobyl when you think about it. There was an infected person discovered in my state yesterday.

Comment

Canada is run by a moron. Most of the world knows this. LOL

I think they need to stop all flights to and from China for non-Chinese citizens and keep Chinese citizens out of the country. We need to protect our own.

Comment

Originally posted by JIm View Post

I think they need to stop all flights to and from China for non-Chinese citizens and keep Chinese citizens out of the country. We need to protect our own.

Some airlines have stopped their flights to and from mainland China but how effective can that be? If other countries aren't doing the same, people can travel from one place to another and with different airlines.

It seems like this isn't being taken seriously enough, not unlike the chernobyl disaster!

Comment

It's all really messed up. I see lots of people not wearing masks in public places even though it's not so difficult and really vital. I know it's not comfortable, people with acne suffer from it, but it's still better than have your lungs ventilated. I have a huge irritation after wearing it. By the way, how do you deal with it? Butters help a bit, I use mango one, but maybe there's something more effective?

Comment

It's a pretty lonely time, another lockdown is coming. I can recommend this site https://wickedlist.com/ to find some friends and chat at least online.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X