No announcement yet.

Lemons & Coconut Oil - Save your brain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemons & Coconut Oil - Save your brain!

Since my grandparents got diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and dementia, I have been doing a lot of reading about natural remedies for this. It seems that two things, in particular, can actually prevent it from happening as well as partially or FULLY reverse both! It is as simple as including a few tablespoons of coconut oil in your daily diet and drinking lemon juice in your water. I read several studies on both and it is amazing what each do!

Lemons bind, neutralize, and remove heavy toxic metals from the body. Coconut oil does a bit of the same but actually supplies the brain with healthy fat to protect it!

Do you have the links to the studies? I am curious to read about this myself. I heard that drinking lemon water every morning gives you profound benefits. It is a shame I hate the flavor. Maybe I will just have to take it like a shot every day if the benefits are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diam0ndxx View Post
      Do you have the links to the studies? I am curious to read about this myself. I heard that drinking lemon water every morning gives you profound benefits. It is a shame I hate the flavor. Maybe I will just have to take it like a shot every day if the benefits are worth it.
      I am curious about the studies as well. I have heard plenty about lemons but no one ever sites where they got the information from. Not doubting it I just like to see the facts.

Comment

Coconut is really good for your skin too. I actually use it as a moisturizer. I don't have any issues with acne or anything and my skin is always soft, clear, and supple.

Comment

I heard of coconut fat being great for the brain and other organs in the body but I never heard of lemons being this powerful. I will have to do some research on it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X