Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most important health routine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most important health routine?

Mine is simple, I make sure that my water intake is 9-10 glasses a day. how about yours?

I am getting in the habit of drinking green tea (plain) every morning instead of coffee or energy drinks. I also cut out soda and drink nothing but water now aside from my morning tea.

Comment

Drinking water and be sure to eat fruit and vegetables daily. I need to eat more of both as some days I don't eat any of either which is not very healthy at all.

Comment

Waking up and telling myself its a good day, drink lots of water and try and eat a healthy breakfast.

Comment

Making sure that my sleep is complete is my most important health routine. My mom serves me with healthy foods but my work sometimes hinder me to sleep well. Now, i changed my schedule and allowed myself to sleep longer.

Comment

For me, it is sleep and not eating too much junk. I have a habit of eating too much of the stuff and then I end up with horrible stomach issues.

Comment

Same for me. Water. I don't always drink enough but when I get into the habit of it, I notice a big difference in how I feel. It is amazing.

Comment

I am not sure. I am not a health nut or anything but I do try to make sensible decisions. I guess drinking mainly water would count. I also practice daily showers with paraben free soap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X