REAL Chicken Soup Heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL Chicken Soup Heals

I always hear of people recommending chicken soup for when you are sick but it almost always never does what people say. This is because most soup that is storebought or found in cheaper restaurants is not made the same way as real or traditional soup. You need to include bones in the stock to get the benefits. Have you ever made your own homemade stock? I am looking for a recipe on it.

Are you wanting one that uses chicken broth or 100% natural?

Comment

One of the best recipes I have ever used is the one in the video below. Check it out. You will love it and it is so easy to make.

Comment

I have tasted such broth and it's really satisfying and great-tasting. My grandma cooks the perfect chicken broth without using any artificial seasoning. Sipping a teaspoon makes me feel better and finishing a plate brings relaxation and goodness to my body.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3sT View Post
          One of the best recipes I have ever used is the one in the video below. Check it out. You will love it and it is so easy to make.
          Going to have to try this one out. Seems very simple. I skimmed the video. I will watch it later on. I save it to my watch list. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shellz View Post

Going to have to try this one out. Seems very simple. I skimmed the video. I will watch it later on. I save it to my watch list. Thanks!
            You will love it. I would make extra. I did a small batch and wish I had listened and made more of the stock so I could freeze it and have it anytime I wanted soup.

Comment

I have a recipe, well my sister has it. It is really good. Sounds a lot like the one in the video. I'll have to get it from her when I see her next and post it here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X