Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any health differences between Marijuana and Hemp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any health differences between Marijuana and Hemp?

I've always wondered this, could someone enlighten me?

Marijuana has more benefits on a neural transmitter level and hemp is more for connective tissue and organs. You'll have to look up the specifics if you want all the benefits and how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3sT View Post
      Marijuana has more benefits on a neural transmitter level and hemp is more for connective tissue and organs. You'll have to look up the specifics if you want all the benefits and how they work.
      That is the bare basics yeah. There is a lot more to it than that. I don't smoke myself, I did as a teen but haven't in years. My buddy knows a lot about both. He knows a lot about CBD as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Shark View Post

That is the bare basics yeah. There is a lot more to it than that. I don't smoke myself, I did as a teen but haven't in years. My buddy knows a lot about both. He knows a lot about CBD as well.
        CBD is quite possibly the most beneficial thing to come from marijuana. Hemp as a material though is hypoallergenic and cheap so I wish we used it more for clothing and such.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X