Bad Habits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Habits

What are some bad habits you have that aren't good for your health?

I eat too much sugar. I am working on cutting it back as much as I can. I am going to see if I can go without eating it for a few days and see how I feel. I also smoke. I may not smoke much (maybe 5 or 6 cigarettes a day) but it is still smoking. I am going to switch over to vaping soon and eventually quit. I want to be free from it before I have kids.

I recently cut out most sugar from my diet. I am actually doing what is known as a "slow carb" diet but I am not being as strict. You basically cute out rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread for 6 days of the week and then eat as much as you want on the 7th. I am going to try to do this till Christmas just to reset my system and I will be eating healthier overall after. I been eating nothing but junk all year and I am getting older now so I have to watch it.

Comment

I am a sugar addict as well. I am using orange juice to cut back. I will drink 2 glasses of that a day instead of soda or chocolates. I know juice still has a lot of sugar but at least it is healthier sugar so it is a start! My other bad habit is drinking. I need to cut back on that. I might just stop all together for 2019.

Comment

I love junkfoods and I don't exercise regularly. Eating hamburgers is also part of my daily meals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X