Bad Habits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Habits

What are some bad habits you have that aren't good for your health?

I eat too much sugar. I am working on cutting it back as much as I can. I am going to see if I can go without eating it for a few days and see how I feel. I also smoke. I may not smoke much (maybe 5 or 6 cigarettes a day) but it is still smoking. I am going to switch over to vaping soon and eventually quit. I want to be free from it before I have kids.

I recently cut out most sugar from my diet. I am actually doing what is known as a "slow carb" diet but I am not being as strict. You basically cute out rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread for 6 days of the week and then eat as much as you want on the 7th. I am going to try to do this till Christmas just to reset my system and I will be eating healthier overall after. I been eating nothing but junk all year and I am getting older now so I have to watch it.

Comment

I am a sugar addict as well. I am using orange juice to cut back. I will drink 2 glasses of that a day instead of soda or chocolates. I know juice still has a lot of sugar but at least it is healthier sugar so it is a start! My other bad habit is drinking. I need to cut back on that. I might just stop all together for 2019.

Comment

I love junkfoods and I don't exercise regularly. Eating hamburgers is also part of my daily meals.

Comment

I smoked for ten years. Not anymore, fortunately. After a month spent on one of the ayahuasca healing retreats where there's no chance you could smoke, it was easy to never start again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X