Slow Carb Diet - It works!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Carb Diet - It works!

If you can see in my picture, I am a petite gal. I wasn't this way last year. I started taking my health more seriously and someone recommended I look up the slow carb diet. It is basically cutting out white stuff from your diet and then having 1 cheat day every 6 days. Within the first two weeks on this diet, I dropped an amazing 12 pounds. After that, I continued to lose 3 to 4 pounds a week until I hit my healthy weight range. Then I had to start working out. Needless to say, I was down 65 pounds in about 3 months. I started to gain weight again this year so I went back on it and I got down in no time. If you want to lose weight fast, this is the way to do it!

I have heard of this diet but I am not a fan of beans so I never bothered with it. If I am only able to eat meat and vegetables, I would end up very tired and unhappy. I know someone who has done this diet though and saw massive results in only a few months. If you can stick to it, it is worth trying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X