No announcement yet.

Beyond the Pill: A 30 - Day Program to Balance Your Hormones, Reclaim Your Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond the Pill: A 30 - Day Program to Balance Your Hormones, Reclaim Your Skin

, Normalize Your Period, Boost Your Fertility, Lose Your Weight, Reclaim Your Body, Restore Your Health With/out on it, and Reverse the Dangerous Side Effects of the Birth Control Pill, Dr. Jolene Brighton, N.M.D.

2/6/19 6.2.19

Dear Dr. Brighten, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because to do a middle of a road review and it also this as well.

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) open letter/psa to beyond all both of Beyond the Pill: A 30 - Day Program to Balance Your Hormones, Reclaim Your Skin, Normalize Your Period, Boost Your Fertility, Lose Your Weight, Reclaim Your Body, Restore Your Health on With/out it, and Reverse the Dangerous Side Effects of the Birth Control Pill, Dr. Jolene Brighton, N.M.D. http://drbrighten.com

On one hand I am soo glad to see this finally address and beyond. I mean also its way past time as well. On the other hand I am soo disappointed that you are pro birth control pill and didn’t include all of the other kinds of birth control (IUD/patch/shot/beyond). I for one I am really against the use of it. No matter what. I mean I have either used it/know others whom are like me.

At the same time I am really into beyond alternative/independent/real/truth. As opposed to beyond conventional/fake/mainstream. Especially, being a millennial as well.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Great letter, thank you Jessica for providing great content on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Great letter, thank you Jessica for providing great content on here!
      Guest,

Your welcome and thank you. I for one I would love you to register on here as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X