Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I become a better person?

I am not aiming to be a good person, I just want to become a person who goes more good than bad. I feel like I am too judging, too unhappy, too jealous, and too unforgiving.

I want to change but I am not sure where to begin with it.

By doing good things. I know it sounds silly but happiness is found in virtue. You want to do good/kind things to and for others. This will lead to happiness.

Comment

This is a very useful video on the topic.

Comment

I think you are probably unhappy with your life which is why you are judgmental and envious of others. Start by understanding what is making you unhappy and what will make you happy, give yourself something to achieve and stick to it.
        Also make sure you surround yourself with positive people, people who are trying to do better just like you.

Comment

Becoming a better person is determining and changing our flaws for good. It's not done overnight but it may require us years an even decades to become the person that we wanted to be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X