Advice for single mothers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for single mothers?

My sister is a single mother. She got pregnant early in a relationship and couldn't stomach the thought of abortion so she planned on having it and adopting the baby out. Well, her ex-boyfriend talked her into keeping it. She is now 3 years old and about 6 months after she was born, the ex had cheated on my sister and ended up moving out of state. He wanted nothing to do with the baby after my sister was already too attached to give her up.

Long story short, she is having trouble coping as a single parent. She wants a relationship but most men are put off by her having a 3 year old girl. She has to work a full time job plus a part time one so has no time for herself much less a partner. Does anyone have any advice I can give to her?

She should focus in raising her daughter. For sure her daughter is proud of her and someday she will thank her for all the sacrifices she have done for her daughter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X