Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you cope with the feeling of depression?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cope with the feeling of depression?

Sometimes I feel lonely and unproductive. It may not be clinical depression yet but it affects my daily life. Have you felt this way too? How did you cope?

I have felt this way before, like I couldn't get anything done. I'd start something and never finish it. When I started eating healthier, found a job that was more enjoyable, spent more time with family, and found constructive hobbies, that's when things started getting better for me. Eating junk all day and laying around makes you lazy and you need to snap out of it ASAP.

Comment

Do you feel like you are unmotivated out of boredom?

It helps to have a creative outlet, even if you are not a very creative type. Maybe find something you can do as a hobby. Doing it with others will help your depression as well.

Comment

Depression is a serious issue. I think the best way to cope with it is to get the help of a psychiatrist and a support group. No one should carry it alone as it is too heavy. A help from family and friends could make one feel better and eventually overcome depression.

Comment

Originally posted by paulers View Post
          Depression is a serious issue. I think the best way to cope with it is to get the help of a psychiatrist and a support group. No one should carry it alone as it is too heavy. A help from family and friends could make one feel better and eventually overcome depression.
          I agree. Sometimes talking to someone is enough, you may not even need pills or anything like that but not seeking help is a big mistake.

Comment

Anytime I feel this low, it helps to spend time around people who care about you and focus on food things in life. It can be hard but being grateful for what you have goes a long way in healing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X